Re: Premarin-Alert to horse lovers (long, but please read)

Monika,
    Thank you for your courteous and informative post.  I have been
made aware that I have fallen into a trap that I actually warn other
people about--I have allowed myself to become emotionally affected
by an issue without giving the benefit of the doubt to those involved.
As it seems with many industries and issues, the bad situations get
the press and the attention and the good are either overlooked or
taken for granted.  I can only hope that any bad press that comes
to these farms will not end up harming the horses, but will only serve
to make the industry even more vigilant about policing itself for negligence
or abuse.  I will take all opinions  and information and file it away for
future use, and will be sure to give credit to those in this industry who
do, indeed, take care of and value the horses they use for profit.  I
wish all who responded to my original post had the graciousness to
allow for my concern, rather than assuming I was out to get all of
these farms, and I will be careful in the future to state my concerns
in a more detached manner.   Linda