Re: Around the Mountain & mental conditioning

The talk of a singing rider made me laugh out loud.  I ride with a friend who
has a voice like a rusty nail on rusty barbed wire -- we're talking bad! =:(
I swear that when he starts singing, our horses start going faster and I'm
positive they're trying to get away from that god awful noise!  I've even
tried riding as fast as I can to stay out of ear shot, but he keeps up too
well!  If he'd sing more, we could probably top 10!

Sylvia