Re: saddle fit, dry spots, pressure

Hi Abby!  No flames from California!  I agree with you.  In my experience
those dry spots are a pretty good indicator that subsequently  you will have
soreness, thickening, hair loss, etc. in that exact location.  I've always
assumed that those were pressure spots where the saddle is too tight (at least
that's what I've been told).  Any other theories out there?

Sylvia