Tips: 101

How about sharing tips for easier camping with horses as well as traveling
with them?  I always put my horses grain, pellets and bran mashes in ziplock
bags with the day's feeding marked on them then when I stagger out to feed in
the morning or sometimes I do it the night before but it's almost always in
the dark and I don't have to fiddle with measuring anything.  The bags can be
reused I have been using some of mine since '96.  This change of pace may be
nice as well as really useful.  Then next summer when we meet we can tell what
worked for us.  Lovell