remeasuring trails.

I've been thinking about the dilemma of someone measuring a
trail...finding it 1/2 mile short and declaring a 50 an LD.  In my neck
of the woods, that would be a dangerous move.  Since we're all into
writing new words for songs lately...I thought I'd try my hand with
Tennessee's State Anthem (and I AM a Tennesseean) Rocky Top.

"Once two strangers climbed Ol' Longstreet's Charge
Pushin them a surveyors's wheel...

Strangers ain't come down from Longstreet's Charge
reckon they never will

Longstreet's Charge you'll always be
fifty miles to me

Good Ol' Longstreet's Charge
We'll never call you an LD
We'll never call you an LD!"

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]