AERC CHAMPIONSHIP

Ivey Daughtridge wrote:
<<After having just qualified my horse with 5 hundreds for the specific
goal of
riding the ROC, I am very disappointed in losing this opportunity to
compete
in that event>>>>

Ivey, all you have to do is qualify in your Regional Championship 100 or
50 mile ride and you can enter the AERC Championship 50 or 100 on August
21, 1999 in Timberon, NM.  AERC has some big plans to make this a premier
world class event...I can promise the trails are world class...
absolutely gorgeous mountains that will challenge the best
anywhere...with more elk, deer, turkey, and black bear than you can
count.

Randy Eiland
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]