Re: Tips: 101

One of the nicest things that I have found is a cheap washpan from Walmart (or
KMart). I use these for feeding in camp and at the VC. They are cheap, hold up
well, and are stackable so storage is easy.  Once back at home, I wash them
abit, stack them in the trailer, ready for the next ride.

I also use a tote locker type container as my VC container. I ride without a
crew, so this keeps my stuff dry if it rains the night before.  Inside I have
feed in baggies, a blanket for sitting on or putting my saddle on, rain
sheet/cooler, stethoscope, snacks, towels, all kinds of stuff.  It is dry,
clean, and ready when I come to the vet check.  Easy to carry to the VC, easy
to carry back.  When I'm back home, again, I repack it, ready for the next
ride.
Leigh Preddy SE