Re: 1,570 Voted!!!

Randy,

Should we start a "list" of problems with the new bylaw now - - - & see if we
can get it changed to work better for all distance riders???  The Bully Wully
was measured with a wheel this year, & if you looked at finishing times, it
gives you an idea of how tough it was!  I've always felt that the "actual"
length is probably between the ride manager & God! <g>
Connie H.