Re: Non-Member Fees, also paying more to be single

> What sense would it make
> for AERC to send us 3 EN and 3 mailings and 3 of whatever they send out?  I am
> sure there is a built in formula that AERC feels is sensible and reasonable in
> allowing a family discount and I am sure that discrimination has nothing to do
> with it.

I'd love to know what the reasoning is.  Can any Board members enlighten
us here?  I'm not trying to raise a ruckus, just discuss the issue since
it has been raised.

If it boils down to a single issue of EN and a single set of mailings for
voting and so forth, can 2 or 3 individuals form a "family" for purposes
of joining under the family membership, at a reduced individual rate, if
they agree to have the EN and other mailings sent to only one of them?

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310
SE Region