Re: Non-Member Fees, also paying more to be single

I still don't see how YOUR money pays for MY family's hobby.... and I regularly
see a dozen or better juniors on some of the rides I have attended here in
Michigan.  I just don't get where some of this reasoning comes from... would you
all feel better is I sent the full amount per person?  What sense would it make
for AERC to send us 3 EN and 3 mailings and 3 of whatever they send out?  I am
sure there is a built in formula that AERC feels is sensible and reasonable in
allowing a family discount and I am sure that discrimination has nothing to do
with it.  As far as perpetuating the sport, families or not, we all perpetuate
it when we join, don't we?  I know ALOT of adults who have been doing endurance
a great many years so I think the loyal people will stick with it, whatever age
they are, kids or no kids!  Just my humble thoughts on the subject!  BTW, if you
have kids, do YOU pay the full adult price for each of them???
Maggie