Re: Fwd: non-member fees--yes, more!

The crowd is still cheering!!  Some semblance of sense on ridecamp!!  My kids are
in 4-H and I understand exactly what you are saying!  They still have to pay for
some things in 4-H ie. entry fees, workshops, or whatever but they get a discount
because they are members... why should it be otherwise?  They go to their
meetings, put their time into their projects whether it's a horse, dog or rabbit
and they SHOULD get the breaks.  Guess what?  Sometimes, because they are 4-H,
they get to ride the rides at the fair for free one afternoon!  Now THERE is
discrimination for you!!  :)
Thanks for a good letter!
Maggie