ROC Extinct

Well, I'm almost as disappointed as if someone told me that the Tevis was
extinct.  What a disappointment.  Can't blame Susan in the least, she's paid
her dues.  Isn't there anybody else out there who is willing to pick up the
torch?  The ROC is a great concept that deserves to be continued.  It is kind
of interesting because we (in NATRC) have been debating our Championship level
ride -- whether to have one, who is qualified, etc. and have often used the
ROC as a standard to be lived up to.  Hopefully, we can still learn from the
standards set by Susan Gibson and her crew when establishing this remarkable
ride.  I've had friends who have competed in it and will never forget (or let
me forget) the experience.  I wish I could have been there!

Sy