fees

	We keep talking about "Fun" rides.  Aren't we all in this to do "fun"
rides? In this day and age with many different interest groups vying for
the same trail, we need all the numbers we can get.  When one goes to talk
with the people controlling trail use, the larger the lobbying group one
has the more likely they are to listen. ( The wheel that squeaks the
loudest...) To get numbers up perhaps we could have some "associate"
membership for people who are ONLY going to do LD.  This membership could
include tracking points etc. but no magazine or something. Details to be
worked out by people who know the finances of AERC better than I.  This
membership would obviously be at a lower cost. Perhaps then these people
would join then and we wouldn't have to keep throwing the same arguments
back and forth.
	From one who knows nothing and should keep her mouth shut.
					Katie