Re: ctr instead of LD rides

I've always been under the impression that the AERC rules do not
allow having an  non AERC sanctioned LD ride, (by calling LD any ride
of 25-35 miles) at AERC rides.  I guess they have them in the midwest
by having a CTR ride and adding a 50 mile endurance ride to the CTR?
Or is the CTR under 25 miles? Is it allowable to have both an AERC LD
and a CTR with an endurance ride?

Thanks,
Teresa