Re: Silver State - Ride Story <long>

Maggie Mieske wrote:

> I personally think 3000 miles is a huge accomplishment and I can only dream at
> this point but it will all add up!!!!  :)  Congratulations...watch ridecamp for
> the day that I announce my valiant steed and I have reached , well, let's aim
> for 1000 for now!! :)
> Maggie

I'm with you, Maggie...I figured out that at the rate I'm going, I'll
hit 3000 miles in the year 2042, which will put me somewhere in my early
eighties (and probably cranky as hell).  But when I do get to 3000, by
golly, I'm havin' a heck of a party!  (and I suspect Karen Chaton will
be there modestly talking about how she only has 185,000 miles...):-)

Congratulations, Karen, last I saw, you didn't ride in a limo during any
of those miles.

Susan G