Re: Winter Riding in N. Cal.

Jack Weaver wrote,

>      Adobe mud really sucks.  This last rain pretty much closed down my
>      normal trails on the west side of Mt. Diablo, Calif.  So here is a
>      question for northern Calif. ridecampers.  Where are your favorite
>      winter time training trails in N. Cal where I won't kill my horse or
>      myself?  Come on now, you must know some good places.
>
>      Jack & Dierdrastar

Jack, when the weather clears (they SAID that December would be drier) give a
call.  Most of our canyon trails are below the snow line and remain usable thru
the winter.  I'd guess we're probably a 2.5 hour trailer ride from where you
are.  /richard

--
    Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies  530-637-4644 or Toll Free: 1-877-NATBARN