Re: Appy's, color, and endurance

Hear, hear Samm!  The right horse for you no matter what the breed is what is
important!  BTW, my friend who has been riding comp and endurance for over
twenty years has an Appy/Arab cross, 19 years old that she still rides in CTR
and gets awesome scores!!  Makes me so jealous!!!  Obviously, Appies are
capable of being excellent endurance horses!  Good luck!!
Maggie