Horses stay free at luxury B&B in Calif

Want to get away for the holidays, but don't want to leave the horses?
If you'd like to spend a vacation in the Redwood forest without having
to rough it, you'll like our little hideaway.  A luxurious Italian Style
Villa, situated on top of a ridge overlooking Monterey Bay from one view,
and Pescadero Canyon the other.

In the Santa Cruz Mountains of California
On the Skyline to the Sea Trail, near Big Basin Park
35,000 acres of trails out the barn door
One bedroom Guest House with kitchenette
Guest Rooms also available in main house
Spa and Swimming Pool
Barn w/stalls and paddocks

150/day or $750/week double occupancy stalls included
Reservations only
Additional horses and trail guide available

If you've ridden Swanton Pacific, you rode across the bottom
of our driveway at the water and hay stop.

Villa Montagne
(408) 338-2427