Re: PROBIOTICS

guest@endurance.net wrote:

> PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO GUEST@ENDURANCE.NET!!!
> You must post replies to the actual sender listed below.
>
> From: Tracy Sahagun
> Email: tlsahagun@yahoo.com
>
> I am located in Southern California.  Does anyone have an idea where I can get probiotics??

Broken Horn carries several brands, including Fastrack.  However, I've
found it cheaper to buy several bags of Fastrack at one time through the
catalogs---Valley Vet Supply has five-pound bags of Fastrack for $15.65,
which is almost ten bucks cheaper than Broken Horn (and BH has the best
price in the area).  If you buy a couple of bags to amortize the
shipping cost, it really saves a bunch of money.

Susan G