Re: PROBIOTICS

In a message dated 12/1/98 3:14:34 PM Central Standard Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<  From: Tracy Sahagun
 > Email: tlsahagun@yahoo.com
 >
 > I am located in Southern California.  Does anyone have an idea where I can
get probiotics??

 Broken Horn carries several brands, including Fastrack.  However, I've
 found it cheaper to buy several bags of Fastrack at one time through the
 catalogs---Valley Vet Supply has five-pound bags of Fastrack for $15.65,
 which is almost ten bucks cheaper than Broken Horn (and BH has the best
 price in the area).  If you buy a couple of bags to amortize the
 shipping cost, it really saves a bunch of money.

 Susan G>>

The only problem with Fast Track in the bags is the VERY SHORT SHELF LIFE!!!
3 weeks was it's best effort the last time I tested a bag. After than you have
BIG losses in numbers.

The top three products that I have used and tested over the long haul is Fast
Track (PASTE ONLY), and Pro-Bi (ABC) and Dyna-pro (Dynamite).  Both of the
latter were developed by the same person and are EXCELLENT PRODUCTS.

Candy Mercer