Re: PROBIOTICS

> The only problem with Fast Track in the bags is the VERY SHORT SHELF LIFE!!!
> 3 weeks was it's best effort the last time I tested a bag. After than you have
> BIG losses in numbers.

How was this loss measured?

> The top three products that I have used and tested over the long haul is Fast
> Track (PASTE ONLY), and Pro-Bi (ABC) and Dyna-pro (Dynamite).  Both of the
> latter were developed by the same person and are EXCELLENT PRODUCTS.
>
> Candy Mercer

I have no experience with Dynamite products, though I know alot of
people like it.  I've seen their brochure and basically just don't like
it being pretty uninformative, but that's just me, I tend to be pretty
suspicious of any supplement label that does give me alot of specific
information.

I also have never used any of the ABC products---no offense to anyone at
ABC, but my only exposure to the company was one treatise on "nutrition"
posted on ridecamp by someone from that company.  Suffice it to say that
copies of that treatise (with names blacked out) are handed out as extra
credit whenever I teach an equine nutrition class, with an invitation to
find and discuss the mistakes in it, and back up their arguments with
references.  So far, no one has found less than a dozen errors, and I
think the record is around eighteen.  So I guess I have some
reservations about recommendations from that particular source, but more
power to anyone else that happens to like their product.

Susan G