Re: PROBIOTICS

Advanced Biological Concepts.  1- 800- 373- 5971 or e-mail at Helfter@netexpress.net.  I have
used their products at the advice of my distance riding friends and have since used their Pro
Bi (liquid stuff not the daily top dress stuff...) to ward off colic and help with the ickies
after worming.  That stuff really works.  I have to get the daily stuff cuz it has really made
a believer out of me!  Good luck!
Maggie