Re: Ulcers

In a message dated 11/30/98 9:30:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hmhaji@paclink.com writes:

<< I have a horse that was just diagnosed with stomach ulcers and I was
curious
 if anyone else has had the same problem? How is this going to affect his
 ability to compete? Also is there anything else I can supplement him with
 besides the very expensive medicines. I cant find alot of research done on
 ulsers and it seems to be not a rare thing in horses. Any and all help is
 greatly appreaciated.

                                Penny      hmhaji@paclink.com >>

You might give MSM a try.

ti