RE: Ulcers

Hi Penny,

At the AERC Convention in 98  Kentucky Equine Reasearch did a lecture about equine ulcers and it seems it is very common, especially in race horses, and other performance horses. I think I remember 85% of performance horses have ulcers.  They have developed a product called "Neighlox" little pellets to add to the feed.  You can contact them and find out more about this at 606-873-1988.

Bernita Barfield
Southwind Arabians
Sierra Vista, AZ