Re: Need info on packs

In a message dated 11/30/98 2:06:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
packardd@ci.boulder.co.us writes:

<< I am going to buy some cantle and wither packs for endurance riding, to
 go with my english saddle.  I would love some advice as to which brands
 people have found best as to "non-bounciness", durability, ease of use
 while riding, etc...  Thanks!

 Dawn
 J.R.  and Classic  "The Boys"

                                         i know where u can get some really
nice  ones from sportstack they are great  mine have laasted 4 years .

          http://www.sportack.com/

Kim and All spice (Ahh water!)