Carolina Ride - 50 miler Best Condition

I just wanted to take this opportunity to personally and publicly
congratulate James Agnew and his beautiful mare, Belesema Martika on their
Best Condition win at the Carolina ride.  Comming in 9th place just in front
of two great horses, Cougar and St. Patrick Z...this is the teams second 50
mile ride since they paired up this past summer.

Martika is from Belesemo Arabians in Idaho...trained on the Tevis
with Ann and Hal Hall and was in race training on the track (and she was too
slow?).
James was introduced to endurance by yours truly just a year ago and
has taken to it with a passion.  I'm sure we will see more of them in years
to come ...on the trail....as they blast past us in a whirl of dust....!

Way to go James!  :-)

Gini Wilson & Tyler...(just plugging away for 1000)
& Belesema Jazzmina (I wanna go toooo!)...(next year, Dear)
& CD Gaily (will this foal ever be born?...I have miles to do also!)