Re: Nez Perce Appaloosas

FOUND IT!  :)  Gotta look yourself in a house full of teens...they're half
blind, ya know?  Anyway, it was an article about Appaloosas in the October 98
issue of Horse Illustrated (The Appaloosa: A Spotted Tale by Audrey Pavia on
page 52)...it must be the one I was thinking of.  I have been doing alot of
reading about breeds lately.  Anyway, if you can get your hands on it and are
interested in Appies, read it...if you have any specific questions and don't
want to try finding it, send me a mail and I'll answer for you if I can.
I'll read it again.
Maggie