little mare for sale

I know that Steph doesn't like classifieds posted on the open floor forum, but I'm not the one that is selling her and I'd like to see her go to someone who knows horses.  She is a tiny (height 13 + h) arab mare with no papers.  She has fairly good conformation, legs, and feet for her tiny size.  She definitely makes up in spirit/attitude for what she lacks in size.  She would, in my opinion, with good food and training base, make a petite woman or junior a GREAT little endurance horse.  She is very greenbroke and is currently owned by people who don't know anything about horses thus she needs to go to a home where her energy can be positively channelled.  She is a typical arab in that she seeks company and is friendly, she just needs some gentle time put on her.  She is listed at 450. OBO 503-668-3637. Sandy Oregon, a little east of Portland. If you guys know someone out there that could help to find her a good home, please call.