Re:Sorry Jean

Hi Jean I read your post Sorry about the ripoff
I have done business with you many times and
you do excellent work. I have ordered custom
work from you and have never been disappointed
What I ordered from you two bridles, breast piece
martingale, tie downs, special unit etc are at least
five years old, no wear and tear, three different horse
have used one bridle and you would not even know
it.  Do business with Jean you will not be disappointed

Marcy