Used Australian saddles for sale

From: Shiloh Australian Saddles
Email: Judy@AUSSIEPLACE.com

   I am pleased to announce that we have recently joined with OUTBACK RANCH of Coloma, Ca. to bring you fine quality used Syd Hill saddles from across the nation!  It is our hope that with our fit expertise, guidance and care, you will find the saddle of your dreams at a little price.  We also have other pampered, but used saddles.
   If interested, you are welcome to visit our website see Consignments, at
www.Aussieplace.com . Thanks. Judy