Re: stall running

> It is my belief that there is no horse racing in the world, interval trained
> or not,  that cannot be improved significantly--certainly up to nine years of
> age.
>
> ti

Carl writes,
Tom, thanks for the answer but you didn't specify the amount and class
the horse was racing in.
I wonder if you could have convinced the old trainers long past as well
as the new boys on the block that horses as well as humans can improve
untill they are equivalent to an equine nine year old as well as
me,especially since most TB's are retired at 8 and standardbreds are
refused entry at 10.
Carl