discussion topics

Hi group,

I think we're suffering from the onset of winter... (at least those of
us in the the northern hemisphere). I'd like to request that we do
less bickering on this list -  and please try not to digress too much on
fringe subjects. It's become a rather snarly and tedious list lately,
let's please try to keep it friendly and informational and distance
riding related.

Steph