Re: DUBAI - infos found in UAE Newspaper

In a message dated 98-11-26 11:44:59 EST, rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< I remember bright lights, and that we had problems with
 the crowd getting out into the road an applauding when the horses came in
 and they kept asking everyone to move back... >>

Yes, there WAS a problem with enthusiastic spectators....  Pretty exciting,
the finish line at that level of event...

Heidi