Equine Dentist-WVA

Hi there!  I lost your name, e-mail address, et al!  My e-mail got fouled
up and I ended up losing my old posts and addresses!  I know you exist in
Harrison, WVA and were interested in me doing you horse et al.  in
January on my way down to Flor9da.  So, PLEASE reconnect with me oh great
missing one in West Virginia!!!  Make my day

addressless in Pennsylvania
Karen Zelinsky
Equine Sports Massage Therapist
kjz2@juno.com (obviously folks!)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]