Re: Important message

and each time I get something like this, I thank God for those who STILL know
these things and believes these things - that God is good and without HIm is
nothing we have worthwhile. Share? We ALL have something to share. It isn't
always something you can put your hands on - but that phone call to someone
you haven't seen ina while; and invitation for lunch to someone who is
housebound; for us it is serving a hot meal to those who wouldn't have turkey
today - and doing it shoulder to shoulder with 5 different churches. We are
indeed all the family of GOd!

Blessings to you and yours - and may He bring you more of what you give thanks
for!
In His love and my own,
Sandy