Re: Magnetic boots

Now that I've joined the "bad back" club, & am spending 3+ hours a day
in Seattle
traffic, my husband brought home the funniest looking "Massaging Back
Rest" pad
for the back of my seat (with heat & magnets".  As he was taking it out
of the box
I said "take it back it probably cost too much!"  Next morning I find it
IN MY
Jeep!  So, OK, I try it, might as well --  let me tell
you, it's wonderful!  I can actually get Out of the vehicle after those
hours
without groaning.  So, I'm beginning to be a believer in their
therapeutic value.

Connie H.