Re: Magnetic boots

Linda where did your friend get magnetic boots? I swear by magnets. I have a
foundered pony who only became sound after I taped magnets to her feet. She
was lame for 5 years. She is not perfect but she can now run from me. We all
have magnets we put on oursleves whenever anything hurts and we always feel
better. Our vet uses them all the time. The bad thing for him is that I don't
have to call him out as much. Kathy Gaddis, Aurora, Ohio