Re: Helmets Part VI, VII, VIII, & IX

In a message dated 11/21/98 10:47:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, Thiessej
writes:

<< It was said that we didn't have to compete if we choose not to wear a
helmet that's pretty much the same thing.	People do do not have to make
decisions for me . T >>
It was not said by me.  Some rides require a helmet most do not.  Therefore
you can choose to not ride the ones that require them.    All your rights are
protected including your right to take risks.   Good luck

Susan