Re: Helmets Part VI, VII, VIII, & IX

In a message dated 11/20/98 9:47:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< When I can't ride, I WANT it to be the end!!

As one who has been a  lot closer to that end than you I ask you to pay more
attention to what everyone has said......No one said you had to wear a helmet
just that in our opinion you have already suffered brain damage  when you
profess to be so skillful you will never hit the ground and wish you had a
helmet.

Sorry if our concern bothers you

Susan