Re: Helmets Part VI, VII, VIII, & IX

I have no heros and there is no Lord
My freedom is Mine and not Yours to afford
I ask not that you carry me home
Just let me go happily wherever I roam

My life is mine to chose or to lose
Those that don't live have chosen to snooze
Wake up and see what has happend to you
Our society has put you in a zoo

You cannot think for yourself or die when you want

Nor can you live without Big Brother or his Aunt
So let me be free, and I'll ask not much
When it comes to helmets and seatbelts and such.

I love to ride and to fly o'er the land
I want my freedom from sea to the sand
I ride as one with my wonderful friend
When I can't ride, I WANT it to be the end!!

Teddy