It's official! 100 Mi.AERC SE Reg. Qual. Ride@ Fl. End. Cl.

Hello All,

It is not a rumor...it's official!!

The Florida Endurance Classic 100 Mile Ride will *also* serve as the SE
Region's Qualifying Ride, for the AERC National Championship to be held
in New Mexico in Aug.'99.

This is a change from the original ride calendar date that had this(and
the 50) scheduled to take place on 9 Jan. '99 at the *Osceola N. Forest
in Lake City,Fl......*that ride has been cancelled*.

We at the Fl. End. Classic made a bid for the rides....and were awarded
the 100 mile distance...we're honored.

OUR DATE IS: 13 MARCH 1999...Withlacoochee State Forest...Inverness,
Fl.

Talk about a full plate!   We're FEI Sanctioned in the 100 Mile ride
and offer a smorgasboard of distances and options: 75-50 and LD
of 25, with ELEVATOR OPTIONS to the next greater distance for all!

Check with the AERC on-line Calendar...we will update with pertainent
info.(thanks Mike).

So, here's how we read: FL. ENDURANCE CLASSIC *FEI *100-75-50-25 (EL);
SE REGION AERC CH. QUALIFYING RIDE 100 MI. DISTANCE.

The *100 Mile Ride is an open AERC ride too...but will be conducted
under FEI guidlines for those riders nominating for International comp-
etition in the PAC (or is it PAG)..(g).

We are going to have a good time...plan to join us!

Deena~ Meyer, Co-ordinator/RM  (a danger sign: I've started eating my
                                breakfast at this computer! And *I want
                                to ride!) Oh lord........
Fl. Endurance Classic Rides
(352)637-4311