Re: protective boots on old Dominion

In a message dated 11/20/98 8:29:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
potator@hotmail.com writes:

<< Gave me
 the idea for the "Frontiersman" award that both Dru & Wendall thought >>

Tater,  Is that the Solo or Calvary award that Tevis used to give???  I was
very dissappointed to find out it had been discontinued as I have won solo and
calvary and wanted to try for it with the same horse.  Can you share the
reasons why it was discontinued and when.

Thanks

SUsan Kasemeyer