More horsey Helmet Hoots

>>Oh Lord won't you buy me a helmet thats white
>>I 'll wear it so proud Lord I'll be a pretty site
>>The one brain ya gave me I'll protect it alright
>>Oh Lord won't you buy me a helmet thats white
>
>2ND VERSE:
>
>Oh Lord, won't you buy me a helmet that's BLACK
>The leaders won't spy it when they're lookin' back
>I'm lettin' him go now, my reins they are slack
>Oh Lord won't you buy me a helmet that's black

3rd Verse:

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a helmet that's green
My hopes are to be a racing machine
I'm making an effort to be fit and lean
Oh lord won't you buy me a helmet that's green

4th Verse:

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a helmet to place
I'll get my horse conditioned, I'll go to every race
I'll put on the spandex and wear it with grace
Oh Lord wont you buy me a helmet to place