Carbon Monoxide Deaths

I was just looking at the 6:00 news and a picture of a nice, Sooner
Trailer caught my eye. A young couple with two small children were
camping with their horses.  It started to rain so in the middle of the
night they closed the windows in the gooseneck portion of the living
quarters.  The children were sleeping elsewhere.  When the children tried
to wake their parents the next morning, they found them dead of carbon
monoxide poisoning.  Apparently they used a propane heater. Let this be a
warning to all of us who sometime or another have done the same thing. It
just gives me goosebumps to think of it.  Julie Capaldi, South Carolina