Check it Out!
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Thread Index] [Author Index] [Subject Index]

Carbon Monoxide Deaths

I was just looking at the 6:00 news and a picture of a nice, Sooner 
Trailer caught my eye. A young couple with two small children were 
camping with their horses.  It started to rain so in the middle of the 
night they closed the windows in the gooseneck portion of the living 
quarters.  The children were sleeping elsewhere.  When the children tried 
to wake their parents the next morning, they found them dead of carbon 
monoxide poisoning.  Apparently they used a propane heater. Let this be a 
warning to all of us who sometime or another have done the same thing. It 
just gives me goosebumps to think of it.  Julie Capaldi, South Carolina

    Check it Out!    

Home Events Groups Rider Directory Market RideCamp Stuff

Back to TOC