Re: Carbon Monoxide Deaths

Hummmm, I assume it was NOT a living quarter built by the manufacturer.
Mine, and those who build reputable trailers, has a carbon monoxide detector,
a propnae  leak detector and a smoke alarm.

Unfortunately, I let my dog sleep inside on cold night and if she farts
(don't laugh), it sets off the alarm.  So does Kahloua (found out when I
spilled some).

Teddy