TB Magazine Contact Info

>Well, I sent in my subscription way back when Angie had the "ridecamp
>special" 2 yrs/$22,

Hi Tracy,
I'm not sure there's been any magazines out since the special.  Remember,
Trailblazer is a bi-monthly magazine.  The Sept. October issue was early
(very unusual, don't expect that often), and this isn't really what you
could count late for the Nov. Dec. issue. :-) I don't have mine yet.
Don't know of anyone who does.  To tell the truth, I was kinda releived
that it's not too early...since I wrote a Christmasy story.  I was afraid
it would be sort of out of place in late Oct.

The last I heard, the issue had gone to print.  I've got a feeling Jan.
/Feb will be delayed by her move, but the current issue was already gone
to the printers I believe.  I still haven't sent my story for the
Jan./Feb. issue (due Nov.1) in due to the fact that the office is in
transit to Arizona.

I called the office in Franklin when I got your note.  I'll let you know
what I find out. (no answer)

I subscribed to Trailblazer for several years before I started writing
for them and never had any trouble.  However, I've heard of plenty of
people who had.  It's a shame.  Hope everybody realizes I'm not in that
department, but I'll do what I can to help.

The subscription dept. info is:

Trail Blazer Subscriptions
PO Box 2489
Brentwood, TN 37024
615-799-9396

I've already got the call in for you though if you want to wait and see
what I find out.  Your name is Tracy Zebella right?  How about sending me
your address so they can double check to see that it's in the computer
correctly.

I believe there's a place on the website where if you give a "trail tip"
that they use, or if you send a little contribution to the magazine that
they use, you get a free subscription.  If some people are worried
they'll take you money, why not try for a free subscription?  That's how
I got started writing for them.

Angie

Angie McGhee & Kaboot
Wildwood, GA
Rides2far@juno.com
Kabootnme@aol.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]