Re: TB Magazine Contact Info needed

In a message dated 11/14/98 9:07:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
zebella@northrim.net writes:

<< Well, I sent in my subscription way back when Angie had the "ridecamp
 special" 2 yrs/$22, and I have yet to see one!  The check, of course
 cashed right away <sigh>

 I had the phone # and left 2 messages, which no one ever returned, and
 now I can't find it.....

 Angie, someone???? Can you give me the email and Phone # again?

Susan is in the midst of moving her offices. When she is set up and lets me
know the contact info, I'll pass it on.

ti