Re: TB Magazine Contact Info needed

Hi,
emails such as this one is the reason why I have never subscribed to Trail
Blazer magazine. Which I would love to get, but I do not have money to
donate to who ever cashes the check and does not send out the magazines.
Maybe the author of TB should send out the magazine first and then have
people pay for them after they receive them.

Lynette Helgeson