Not a SPAM site!

Please excuse the personal posting - this is for Judy Einspahr, if
she's out there.  I tried to send an e-mail in response to an
endurance.net ad for horses.  Her address rejected my message as "a
known SPAM site."  That's something I haven't been accused of before!
Judy, if you want to discuss what horses you have for sale, please
contact me with an e-mail address I can respond to.  Thanks!  Robin,
robin_everett@yahoo.com