Wandering glowsticks.

  At one point they looked back and saw a cow wandering
>off
>with a lit glostick in its mouth,

Almost had the same situation.  Bill was waiting for us at a turn with
the girls in the van.  Bonnie & Josie ran towards me saying, "Mom, we
found a little dog by the road and he's limping, so we hung a glowstick
on his collar so a car won't hit him.(I had given them each one to play
with).  I saw this little beagle with a glowstick on its collar, and said
"Noooooo"  I could just imagine the people behind us following a waddling
limping little beagle for miles.  Instead we took the glowstick off and
hung it at the entrance to the trail. :-)

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]